Wednesday 16 May 2012

Crochet Crazy!



Since finding my crochet bag in the linen cupboard and rediscovering my passion for beautiful coloured balls of wool and the need to be creative (other than my creative preschool teacher persona), I have become hooked!



An afghan crochet knee rug, made for a special young lady for her 11th birthday.



A hair tie in school colours for D.D

 
My next project...a throw. Not sure where it will get thrown but I am sure it will find a good home.
Meanwhile I have been inspired to hook faster so that I can make more pretty things (and buy more pretty wool!)
If you would like to be inspired too visit Kristen at 'Cozy Things' who seems to be afflicted with the same yearn for yarn or Leah at 'Why Didn't Anyone Tell Me' who's blog just makes me feel happy.



Share:

1 comment

  1. Very clever and creative Kate...love the school hair band :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love knowing that you're reading and appreciate the time taken to comment.
Kate x

© Kate Writes | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig